Good morning, son
I am a bird
Wearing a brown polyester shirt
You want a coke?
Maybe some fries?
The roast beef combos only $9.95
But its okay
You don't have to pay
I've got all the change
Everybody knows
It hurts to grow up
And everybody does
It's so weird to be back here
Let me tell you what
The years go on and
We're still fighting it, we're still fighting it
And you're so much like me
- Ben Folds, Still Fighting It.
I am a bird
Wearing a brown polyester shirt
You want a coke?
Maybe some fries?
The roast beef combos only $9.95
But its okay
You don't have to pay
I've got all the change
Everybody knows
It hurts to grow up
And everybody does
It's so weird to be back here
Let me tell you what
The years go on and
We're still fighting it, we're still fighting it
And you're so much like me
- Ben Folds, Still Fighting It.
In honor of my son's half dozen of one, six of the other months of life here are some old and new pictures set to the Ben Fold's song that I sing to him every morning when I wake him up. It just came naturally since the first line of the song is, "Good morning, son." Plus I love Ben Folds and he wrote this song for his son :)
Happy 6 month Birthday, River! Love, Mommy and Daddy
3 comments:
Love the pics! Happy 1/2 birthday, River!!!
Fabulous video Jill!! I was smiling the whole time! What a lucky boy he is and a handsome one too. You guys took some GREAT pictures!
This is sooo precious! I loved all the pictures. River is one very blessed little boy to have you two as his parents! Good job. Way to go Jill! You guys never cease to amaze me.....
Post a Comment