Sunday, September 28, 2008

Introducing, River Shane!

I apologize that this has taken me so long to get together. I really wanted to create a cool slide show with my own music to accompany it, but I kept on running into roadblocks. First I was limited to pictures from my phone and DH's because the cord that connects our phone to the computer is still MIA! Second, I couldn't find any program that would allow me to add my own song to the slide show. So, unfortunately, this one is silent. But, if you are familiar with Ben Harper songs, hum either "By My Side" or "Gold to Me" as you are watching the following slide show :)

I will post more details later but DH just went to bed so I am on River duty and of course some of our favorite shows are premiering tonight... Simpsons, King of the Hill, Family Guy, American Dad. If only Fox would add Arrested Development, South Park, Futurama, and the Planet Earth series to their Sunday line up, they would have all of our favorite shows.

The following pictures have been taken over the last 2 weeks. River turned 2 weeks old today! The pictures include random shots hanging out at home with our precious little miracle and pictures of the family (Dad, Mom, older brother Lukin and older sister Nico) out on River's first hike out of the womb. River made this exact hike "in utero" days before he joined our family with DH, my MIL and of course Angie.



I hope you enjoy the slide show! Let me know if you know of any programs that will allow me to create a slide show that will allow me to add my own soundtrack.

p.s. Yes that is a Slayer onesie that he is wearing in a few of those pictures! But more on that later :)

6 comments:

Froggprincess said...

He is very HANDSOME! Congrats

fort caughlan said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to meet him in person! You look so happy, Mom!

lmstephenson said...

Congratulations! What a handsome little guy!

Lynn (TTC adoption)

Jill said...

HE IS AMAZING!!!! Congratulations to you. You have a quite looker there. I am so happy for you. Welcome to mommyhood.

Jill (ttc adoption)

Lesa said...

Hes so precious! Just like both of his parents are:)

Anony Mouse said...

Beautiful pictures! Congrats on your precious little miracle!!

A good slideshow program, fully customizable w/ a free version is Anvsoft...

http://www.anvsoft.com/download-photo-dvd-maker.html

http://www.ehow.com/how_2084258_photo-dvd.html

You can make it DVD's and when you go to burn the DVD there's an option to save it to a web-based format to put on line.

Have fun and congrats again!!!

Love,
Em

(emmykb from TTC)