Hoping to apply some pressure (and a whole lotta guilt) on our lawyer I called him up during one of my more emotional moments yesterday. I gave him an ultimatum complete with tears. I laid everything out for him in my emotionally constricted voice hoping that tugging at his heart strings may be an effective motivational tool.
I hoped above all hopes that I would receive a call from him first thing this morning. When I didn't, I called him again leaving a message this time taking the "we are on a team how should we tackle this?" approach instead of a tearfilled one. I will continue to bother him every few hours through the end of tomorrow. If I have not heard from him by then I will fill the forms out and submit them on my own.
Thank you for all of the comments of support in my previous post!! And if you don't mind, please keep all of the prayers and positive thoughts coming as I am afraid it is going to take a miracle to pull this off :)
1 comment:
man! I'm sorry you have such an awful lawyer. hopefully it gets sorted out soon!
Post a Comment