I would also like to welcome the ray of hope that shined down on my aching, confused soul when I got to hold him this past weekend. As I held him an amazing thing happened. For the first time I felt like I would be able to hold a baby that small - MY baby that small one day, too. Usually it seems next to impossible like I'm tone deaf and trying to become your next American Idol.
Note to Toby: I'm not sure if the door to heaven is still open to you or not but if it is would you mind peaking your head in really quick and seeing if any of your friends are looking for a place to stay? If so let them know I have a great place for rent that serves mostly organic, vegetarian, raw meals and is totally eco friendly. Make sure you tell them that is all the rage right now. Unfortunately, my leases are 9 months long. No backing out of leases early. I don't know if I've the strength to handle it. And tell them that after the end of that 9 months they can upgrade to another place I've got for rent that still serves healthy meals but also continues to provide immeasurable amounts of love, an older brother to watch over them, two dogs to play with, beautiful mountains to the west, and a full band worth of instruments for them to play to their hearts content.
Please forgive the horrible picture. It is not flattering for either of us but it was the only one taken and I didn't want to miss out on the opportunity to show off the newest member of my extended family :)
4 comments:
sweet little guy~! I hope you get a taker on that rent situation soon!
Awww....the picture is gorgeous! And here's hoping you get an eager renter very soon:)!
What a precious little boy! He looks like a doll :) Hooray for rays of light, hopefully you get more than a renter...let's hope for a mortgage! (Hardy-har)
Love the pic! I hope to see a pic like that next year with you holding your baby! How did the RE appt go?
Post a Comment