This day seems so much more fresh than 3 years old to me:
I hope this day, and each day of my life with this precious little boy remains just as fresh:
Here we go, feet first into our fourth year with three in the family. With Blind Melon covering the famous song about the magic number as our soundtrack: (note, the sound takes about 7 seconds to pick up. No need to adjust anything. Just enjoy the awesomness)
Three is a magic number,
Yes it is, it's a magic number.
Somewhere in the ancient, mystic trinity
You get three as a magic number.
Yes it is, it's a magic number.
Somewhere in the ancient, mystic trinity
You get three as a magic number.
The past and the present and the future.
Faith and Hope and Charity,
The heart and the brain and the body
Give you three as a magic number.
Faith and Hope and Charity,
The heart and the brain and the body
Give you three as a magic number.

3 comments:
Happy birthday river!!!! Too funny about the aliens and government. I laughed out loud!
You certainly are always a riot to read, lol! I know what you mean about time passing - it's like the waiting for our kids took DECADES and then they get here and BOOM, they aren't even babies anymore! How does this happen? Well, government and aliens are as good as any reason as I've come up with, lol! Happy Birthday to sweet River!!
On a side note, my husband would LOVE that spiderman hat for Jax - where did you get that? And that sweatshirt, too! Nice taste;)!
Thanks ladies! We had a great day in celebration yesterday and still his official party to come.
Faith, I got the Spiderman hat at a clothing swap with a bunch of ladies I go to church with so I'm not sure where it was purchased. If you don't mind hand-me-downs I can send it to you when River grows out of it :)
Post a Comment