I added a new link under the "Stories of Inspirational Families" headline called "Our Losses..." It is a slide show that was put together by one of my friends on a trying to conceive website. She lost 5 pregnancies before finally conceiving a "sticky bean" as we refer to them... otherwise known as a baby that sticks it out for 9 months :)
The slide show does the most AMAZING job of capturing the depth to which the pain/frustration/hopelessness can reach with infertility and pregnancy loss. I encourage all to check it out. It is an educational experience for those who haven't experienced it (and hopefully never will) and is a beautiful tribute to those who have!
Enjoy!
P.S. I think my poll is officially DOA! I haven't received a single comment!
2 comments:
I'll be your first then! I love that video too, great emotion just captures the pain of waiting for our little ones.
Thanks, Rhiannon! I agree. I saw the link on one of emmkb's recent posts on the main board and just had to share it. Mostly for all of my friends and family who haven't experienced infertility or loss so that they can kind of get an idea of what it is like so that they all don't think I'm a wuss for struggling over it.
Post a Comment