Tuesday, July 1, 2008

OFFICIAL POLL

To get everyone in the commenting mood I thought I would start a poll. I would love to hear what everyone thinks of my blog so far! Let me know if there is any subject in particular you would like me to address, or if you would like me to post more/less often, or if you don't like the music I have on the blog and want to request another song, or if you don't like my background and want to see something new, or if you'd like to see more pictures, etc. You get the point.

If you have questions on how to post a comment, I have included instructions in the post below. Don't hold back! As a new blogger I'm anxious to find out how I'm doing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are doing great job snake! I like your blog very much!

riversnake said...

Thanks, Rhiannon!! I enjoy your blog, too! And we both have great taste in blog backgrounds, too :)

Anonymous said...

yeah, I think so too! :)