This Kid...
Is always, 24/7, in all things (temper tantrums included) absolutely gorgeous!
~
This Kid...
Loves everything cars and trucks. He once even handed me a magazine with an add for some standard, boring sedan and indicated to me that he wanted to play with it. Like I could take it out of the wrapper that was keeping it 2D.
~
This Kid...

Loves to be outdoors no matter what the temperature and what he is wearing, or more appropriately what he is not wearing. Hence the reason our dogs no longer have a doggy door.
~
This Kid...
Was offered pizza or salad tonight for dinner and chose the salad.
~
This Kid...

I honestly don't think I could have produced this amazing kid myself. Only Angie could!
~
Thank goodness I've been blessed with the opportunity to raise...
This kid :)
5 comments:
awwww - you made me tear up a bit :)
Great post! I might have to steal the idea :)
What a great post!!! River is incredibly handsome, adorable, etc. Nadia is the same in that she loves to be outside no matter what the weather is like. I wish she'd prefer a salad to pizza though. Good for you, River!!!
ah beautiful kid! love the pictures!
He is so dang gorgeous. What a beautiful post. I love seeing parents who are in love with their children, it just warms my heart. I work every day trying to help parents do that. I LOVE seeing it in you and in River:).
That boy just keeps getting cuter and cuter!I'm sure he is the sunshine in your life :)
Post a Comment