Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mr. Mischief

This evening while I made dinner for River and myself (Cory was asleep early with his round of the stomach flu that swept through our home this week) River toddled off with the dogs. After a few moments of silence (always a sign that the three of them are up to no good) I decided to investigate. This is what I found:


River and Lukin staring each other down over a bright yellow Easter Peep.

Like all kids River gets into plenty of mischief but add in a couple of hooligan dogs and suddenly the kid is Houdini. Or that kid that could run really, really fast in that 1980's show, "My Secret Identity." Remember, back in the day when Jerry O'Connell was a cute chubby little kid :)

4 comments:

Jordanna said...

Oh my goodness, so cute!!

I often find Hudson & our lab Lola having stare downs over tennis balls :)

Faith said...

So cute! I cannot wait to se what mischief our baby and two dogs get themselves into:). I love the stare down, I've never seen a little one do that - hilarious:)!

Faith said...

Jill, I LOVED Dear Birthmother. I can't figure out how to email you, so if you want to talk more about it, email me at faithroof@hotmail.com. Thanks for your awesome comments on my blog:).

Lesa said...

That is so cute! Who won? I can tell River loves his puppy dogs :)